Servings: 1 person
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ½ avocado (stone removed and sliced lengthways)
- 5-6 small vine tomatoes (keep on the vine)
- 2-3 brocolli florets (long stem)
- 2 mushrooms
- 10g butter
- 1-2 eggs
- 1 wholemeal pitta bread
- Pinch black pepper
- 10g sunflower seeds
- Heat the oil in a frying pan or wok for approx. 1 minute.
- Whilst you are waiting for the pan to heat, prepare your avocado and leave to one side.
- Gently place the tomatoes, broccoli and mushrooms in the work and cook on a medium heat for approx. 5 minutes. Move the pan around every minute or so to ensure consistent coverage.
- Whilst the vegetables are cooking, heat the butter in a separate pan and crack your egg(s) directly in it. Fry for around 3-4 minutes.
- Toast your pitta bread.
- Place everything on a plate, season with black pepper (optional) and sprinkle with sunflower seeds over the egg.
- Enjoy and get set for your day!
- To make this vegan, swap the egg for stir-fried tofu.