Servings: 6 muffins
- 60g spinach
- 80g frozen peas
- 75g full-fat Greek yoghurt
- 3 eggs (free range)
- 1 pinch black pepper (optional)
- 3 spring onions (chopped)
- Pre-heat the oven to 200°C/ 180°C fan/ Gas 6.
- Grease and line a muffin tin with squares of greaseproof paper.
- Steam the spinach and frozen peas for around 3 minutes.
- Transfer the cooked spinach and peas to a sieve and drain the excess liquid.
- Add the cooked spinach and peas to a food processor, along with the Greek yoghurt, eggs and black pepper, and blend until the mixture is smooth.
- Pour equal amounts into the muffin tin.
- Sprinkle the spring onion over the top of each muffin.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes (the tops should be slightly browned). Test with a skewer, it should come out clean.
These are tasty straight out of the oven; as a cold on-the-go snack; or as part of a picnic.