Servings: 2 people
- 400g chickpeas (tin; 240g drained)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp cayenne chilli pepper
- Pre heat oven to 180oC and line a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- Put the drained chickpeas into a bowl, add the olive oil and coat well.
- Add the smoked paprika and cayenne chilli pepper to the chickpeas and mix until they are all coated.
- Pour the chickpeas onto the lined baking tray and bake for 20 minutes, giving them a shake half way.
- Eat them hot or cold, either way they are guaranteed to add spice to your day!
- Store in an air tight container, in a cool dry place, for up to 3 days (if they last that long!).