Servings: 6 people
- 1 packet of ready-rolled puff pastry
- 65g frozen peas
- 125g cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 1/2 fennel (thinly sliced)
- 1/2 aubergine (thinly sliced)
- 150g asparagus (trimmed)
- 1 red onion (sliced)
- 1 pepper (sliced)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp marjoram
- 1 tsp herbes de Provence
- Seasoning (to taste)
- Handful rocket leaves
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/ 180°C fan/ Gas 6.
- Unroll the puff pastry onto a baking tray (it should already have the greaseproof paper attached). Score a 1.5cm border around the outside edge.
- Make the filling by adding all the ingredients (apart from the pastry and rocket) to a bowl and mix well. All the vegetables should be coated in the oil, herbs and seasoning.
- Transfer the vegetable mix onto the puff pastry sheet, spread evenly leaving the border clear.
- Place into the oven on the middle shelf and bake for 25-30 minutes. All the vegetables should be cooked, and the border of the pastry risen and golden brown in colour.
- Remove from the oven and dress with the rocket leaves.
- Slice into 6 squares and serve just as it is. Great for parties and picnics too!
- If you’re vegan check the brand of puff pastry you’re using and make sure it doesn’t contain butter. If you’re vegetarian, change it up by adding sliced mozzarella or crumbled goats cheese.