Servings: 6 people
- 1 Packet of Ready-rolled Puff Pastry
- 65 grams Frozen Peas
- 125 grams Cherry Tomatoes (halved)
- 1/2 Fennel (thinly sliced)
- 1/2 Aubergine (thinly sliced)
- 150 grams Asparagus (trimmed)
- 1 Red Onion (sliced)
- 1 Pepper (sliced)
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp Marjoram
- 1 tsp Herbes de Provence
- Seasoning (to taste)
- Handful Rocket Leaves
- Preheat the oven to 200oC (fan oven).
- Unroll the puff pastry onto a baking tray (it should already have the greaseproof paper attached). Score a 1.5cm border around the outside edge.
- Make the filling by adding all the ingredients (apart from the pastry and rocket) to a bowl and mix well. All the vegetables should be coated in the oil, herbs and seasoning.
- Transfer the vegetable mix onto the puff pastry sheet, spread evenly leaving the border clear.
- Place into the oven on the middle shelf and bake for 25-30 minutes. All the vegetables should be cooked, and the border of the pastry risen and golden brown in colour.
- Remove from the oven and dress with the rocket leaves.
- Slice into 6 squares and serve just as it is. Great for parties and picnics too!