Servings: 3 Kids
- 300ml milk (of your choice)
- 60g arborio risotto rice
- 40g dried fruit (of your choice)
- 1 overripe banana (mashed)
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- Crushed nuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, grated apple or berries (optional)
- In a medium pan add the rice, milk and cinnamon. Bring to the boil and then turn down and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring continuously.
- Add the banana and dried fruit (raisins, sultanas, apricots, figs, cranberries etc.) and simmer for another 10 minutes, stirring continuously.
- Serve as it is or with the suggested toppings, if using.