Servings: 2 people
- 2 sweet gem lettuces (core taken off and leaves separated)
- 150g small cooked prawns
- 100g cherry tomatoes (finely chopped)
- 100g cucumber (finely chopped)
- 1/4 avocado (50g) (finely chopped)
- 1 tbsp tomato ketchup (reduced salt and sugar)
- 2 tbsp natural yoghurt
- 1 pinch smoked paprika
- 1 pinch hot cayenne chilli pepper (optional)
- 1 lemon (cut into 8 wedges)
- In a bowl add the prawns, tomatoes, avocado and cucumber and mix together.
- In another bowl add the ketchup and yoghurt and mix together. Add this to the prawn mixture and mix coating everything in the sauce.
- Lay all the small lettuce leaves over the bottom of the plate, saving the larger ones to fill with the mixture.
- Take the mixture and fill with a tablespoon (or as much as you can fit) into the larger lettuce boats and place on top of the bed of smaller lettuce leaves.
- Sprinkle with a little smoked paprika and cayenne chilli pepper and serve with lemon wedges.
These little boats make a great party canapé or dinner party starter.