Servings: 1 person
- 1 peach (firm; halved and stoned)
- 125g plain yoghurt of your choice
- 3 tbsp muesli (no added sugar)
- 1 tsp table sugar, honey or maple syrup (for optional sweetness)
- Warm up a griddle pan on a medium heat. Add the peach halves flesh side down and cook for 5 minutes before turning and cooking for another 5 minutes (alternatively you can do this under a grill). They should have softened.
- Take a cereal bowl and add the yoghurt, top with the peach halves, muesli and honey.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Switch to seasonal fruit, from plums in late summer to pears in autumn, top yogurt and muesli with the fruit at its best now – see our seasonal calendars for inspiration.