- 4 lolly moulds (we used 75ml moulds)
- 4 lolly sticks
- 200 g natural yoghurt (or dairy alternative)
- ¼ – ½ tsp cinnamon (to taste)
- 50 g raspberries (frozen or fresh)
- 1 kiwi (peeled and diced)
- 40 g no added sugar or salt muesli (or plain oats)
- In a bowl add all the ingredients and combine.
- Split the mixture evenly into each lolly mould.
- Add lolly sticks to the top of each mould and place into the freezer for at least 6 hours, but overnight is best.
- If making for smaller children (under 5), ensure that any larger pieces in your muesli are finely chopped or opt for just plain oats.
- This will work with lots of other fruits. Why not try…Blueberries, bananas, strawberries, blackberries, mango or pineapple?
A great healthy summertime snack or dessert for kids.