Servings: 4 kids
- 2 wholemeal wraps
- 145g tuna (tin; 102g drained weight)
- 400g cannellini beans (tin; 246g drained weight; mashed)
- 100g sweetcorn (drained or defrosted)
- 40g red leicester or cheddar cheese (grated)
- 1/2 tsp mixed dried herbs
- Take one wrap and spread over the mashed beans. Sprinkle over the tuna, sweetcorn, cheese and herbs.
- Cover with the other wrap (like a sandwich) and press down.
- Heat a griddle pan to a medium heat and slide in the quesadilla, being careful to keep it together. Cook for around 4 minutes until the griddle lines appear and the wrap starts to crisp up.
- Turn out the quesadilla onto a plate and then slide back onto the griddle to cook the other side for a further 4 minutes. Wait until the lines appear, and the wrap starts to crisp (the cheese should also have melted).
- Slide onto a board and cut into eight slices.