Servings: 2 people
- 100g edamame beans (defrosted if frozen)
- 1 lime (juice only)
- 1/2 lemon (juice only)
- 3 tbsp quark
- Handful of fresh mint
- 1/2 – 1 tsp crushed dried chilli (to taste)
- seasoning (if required)
- Place all the ingredients into a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Serve as a snack with some vegetable sticks, or add to a chicken salad pitta to brighten up your lunch.
- Store in an air-tight container, in the fridge, for up to 3 days.
- Substitute half the beans with peas and add a little basil pesto for a flavour twist.