Servings: 16 pancakes
- 2 carrots (medium sized, grated)
- 1 courgette (small size, grated)
- 1 banana (ripe, sliced)
- 150g oats
- 1 egg
- 200 ml milk (oat milk works well)
- 1 tbsp cinammon
- ½ tsp mixed spice
- ½ tsp bicarbonate of Soda
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 100g raisins
- ½ tsp coconut oil
- Drain any excess liquid from the grated courgette and carrots.
- Place all the ingredients apart from the raisins and coconut oil into a blender, and blend until smooth.
- Add the raisins and stir into the mixture.
- In a large frying pan, melt the oil over a a medium heat. Use 1/4 cup of the mixture per pancake and fry for 2-3 minutes each side.
- Stack and serve with fruit, nut butter and yoghurt for an extra special breakfast.