Servings: 16 pancakes
- 2 Carrots (medium sized, grated)
- 1 Courgette (small size, grated)
- 1 Banana (ripe, sliced)
- 150 grams Oats
- 1 Egg
- 200 ml Milk (oat milk works well)
- 1 tbsp Cinammon
- ½ tsp Mixed spice
- ½ tsp Bicarbonate of Soda
- ½ tsp Baking powder
- 100 grams Raisins
- ½ tsp Coconut oil
- 1. Drain any excess liquid from the grated courgette and carrots.
- 2. Place all the ingredients apart from the raisins and coconut oil into a blender, and blend until smooth.
- 3. Add the raisins and stir into the mixture.
- 4. In a large frying pan, melt the oil over a medium heat. Use 1/4 cup of the mixture per pancake and fry for 2-3 minutes each side.
- 5. Stack and serve with fruit, nut butter and yoghurt for an extra special breakfast.